You can keep worms fresh for 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
Follow these exact tips below to make the worms last longer:
- When at the bay or ocean put them and their weeds in a 7″ x 7″ plastic container.
- Soak them in the bay/ocean water a few times while fishing.
- Drain the water from the container.
- Bring a 16 oz water bottle of bay/ ocean water home with you.
- Keep them cool in your fridge and make sure the plastic lid of the container has small air holes.
- Once or twice a week spray some of that water on them and mix the worms and weeds.
- I’ve had them stay lively for close to 3 weeks.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!